Rinck Advertising, a full service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients is seeking a hands-on, dynamic and talented Web Developer in Lewiston, Maine.
The Web Developer will work as part of a team to create and maintain responsive websites. Position requires partnership with Brand Strategists, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Account Directors and third-party interactive production partners to brainstorm, plan, and develop world-class digital experiences.
The successful candidate must have an attention to detail, an understanding of technology and its applications and implications as it relates to client deliverables and a desire to innovate and inspire with the latest digital opportunities. The applicant must be able to work as part of a close-knit, cross-functional team with both technical and non-technical team members, while also being able to be proactive and function independently.
The web developer responsibilities include:
- Work with the development team to outline the structure, implementation, build, integration and quality assurance of current and upcoming projects.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and software development platforms; performs competitive analysis; determines practicality for integration and deployment.
- Work closely with the creative group to brainstorm, ideate and evangelize the latest and greatest in web technologies.
- Proactively document, publish, establish and update technology specifications, code standards, departmental processes and procedures.
- Accurately maintain own tasks and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Assure quality of own work, tests codes/browsers/content and checks links.
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses of current web implementations and developing response strategies.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Administrative and general supervision is received from the Digital Manager
Bachelor's degree in related field or have excellent programming, and web production skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a wide range of people.
- Skills or familiarity with the following are recommended:
- Drupal Content Management System
- WordPress Content Management System
- Responsive website development
- Adobe Creative Suite software
- Social media integration
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job one is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
If you like what you’ve read, join our team.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer based in Lewiston (Auburn), Maine.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
We will acknowledge receipt of your application via email within 5 days. Qualified candidates will receive a request for more information or a personal interview.