Rinck Advertising, a full service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, is seeking a hands-on, dynamic and talented Senior Copywriter with experience developing creative concepts for multi-channel/integrated campaigns, digital storytelling, social media and content development to join our Creative Team. Working with nearly every department in the agency as a member of the team, this position requires a combination of innovative thinking, impeccable writing, and strategic problem solving. The candidate will seek out, concept, and execute new content ideas, from massive campaigns to single Facebook posts. A successful candidate will seek to discover new opportunities to help our clients shine, and have a blast doing it with extreme attention to detail. The Senior Copywriter provides direction, support and inspiration to the creative team, and should have solid presentation skills that may be utilized to sell the agency’s work to prospective clients.
- Executes innovative and effective communication across multiple industries, markets, and media.
- Proficiently writes in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments. Is able to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Works with Creative Leaders and Strategic leaders to concept, write, present, and defend work while addressing client needs.
- Works with art directors and designers in campaign development on conceptualizing, communicating and achieving campaign objectives throughout the process.
- Continuously ideating original concepts, executing copy based on established voice/tone, and lead mid- and junior-level writers on copy execution.
- Proactively researches and pursues ideas for professional development. Seeks out creative mentorship and inspiration.
- Capable of concepting and collaborating on campaign ideas and digital tactics with a creative team while working on multiple projects. Is adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
- Manages work load to provide on-time deliverables and maintain project timelines.
- Mentors other creative team members
- Ability to take the reigns on a project and see it through to completion once concept is developed.
- Looking to build, not only a copy team, but a full creative team where design, copy and development work all together to execute for a dynamically integrated product to our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of copywriting and conceptual experience within a creative or digital agency
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Expert written, verbal, and presentation skills, we need a performer.
- Solid understanding of creative development—from drafting briefs to executing deliverables
- Well-versed in scriptwriting and in crafting both short and long-form content
- Experience working on CPG, education and transportation industries a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience working within an agile team a plus
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
1. Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
2. Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
3. Links. To your work.
4. Salary Requirements.
5. Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.