Search Marketing Specialist
Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, has an immediate need for an experienced Search Marketing Specialist for our Lewiston, Maine, office. The primary responsibility of the Search Marketing Specialist is to create, analyze, and track paid-search marketing campaigns. The Specialist formulates bidding and keyword strategies with major search engines - such as Google - and monitors, tests, and adjusts campaigns to raise customer click-through and conversion rates. The Search Marketing Specialist will also advise online marketers on increasing website rankings through adjustments to website content.
- College degree or experience in a related industry
- 2-plus years’ SEM/SEO experience in Agency or Client Environment
- Google Adwords and/or Analytics Certification a plus
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other tracking implementations a plus
- Experienced in estimating impact of SEO/PPC initiatives
- Experience writing SEM ads
- Experience with SEO implementation to improve website ranking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using Macintosh computers
- Ability to travel locally and/or to distant locations is required based on client or agency needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to create reports and speak to cause / effect of media efforts
- High-level budget estimating and management skills
- Able to be proactive and function independently
- High-level verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Salary Requirements.
- Links. To your work.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.