Paid Social Media Buyer
Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, has an immediate need for an experienced Paid Social Media Buyer for our Lewiston, Maine, office. The Paid Social Media Buyer is responsible for the philosophy and strategic planning of the use of paid social media with expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. The Buyer maintains a digital library of media material for industries and target markets.
The Paid Social Media Buyer is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of multiple paid social advertising campaigns. The Buyer is responsible for evaluating performance and making optimizations accordingly. In addition, s/he works closely with account planners and executives as well as other members of the Digital Media Department to ensure clients meet their goals. Campaigns are monitored and analyzed daily by the Paid Social Media Buyer for the best results.
- College degree or experience in a related industry
- 3-5 years’ Paid Social Buying and Planning experience in Agency or Client Environment
- Experience in budgeting process, analytics and ROI reporting
- Knowledgeable in all types of digital media platforms
- Current knowledge in rapidly proliferating new media options
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using Macintosh computers
- Ability to travel locally and/or to distant locations is required based on client and agency needs
- Ability to work independently using discretion and judgment in determining placement and timing of digital advertising placements; negotiating and executing buys; and analyzing results
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Maintains appropriate skill levels in media-related computer software
- Able to be proactive and function independently
- High-level verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.