Media Billing Coordinator
Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, has an immediate need for a detail-oriented Media Billing Coordinator for our Lewiston, Maine, office. The Media Billing Coordinator is an integral part of Rinck’s media team. Primary responsibilities include ensuring that budgets are managed and tracked throughout media campaigns and owning the monthly billing and reconciliation process. The Media Billing Coordinator will be responsible for managing relationships with vendor billing departments including requesting billing information, responding to billing inquiries and troubleshooting invoices.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Proactively evaluate and improve existing media billing processes. Recommend and implement new processes as necessary.
- Insertion Order, Purchase Order and Broadcast Order Entry
- Invoice Entry
- Budget & Invoice Reconciliation
- Media Expense Reconciliation
- Initiate Media Change Orders
- Reconcile Media Credit Card Charges
- Manage Vendor Billing Relationships and Inquiries
- Generate Authorization to Buy forms based on approved media plans
- Assist the Media Department in general media organization. Develop and ensure adherence to a system of centralizing invoices, change orders, and authorizations to buy
- Assist in troubleshooting of unmatched invoices
- Assist with or manage extra-departmental finance operations, as necessary
- Basic bookkeeping or accounting knowledge
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Workamajig experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to manage vendor billing relationships
- Willingness to learn aspects of media platforms essential to the media billing process
- Past evidence of evaluating and improving billing processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to be proactive and function independently
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Salary Requirements.
- Links. To your work.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.