Digital Media Manager
Rinck Advertising, a full service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, is seeking a hands-on, dynamic Digital Media Manager..
The successful candidate has experience in the philosophy and strategic planning in the use of digital media, in the selection of specific media platforms, and in ordering space and time. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for negotiating rates with vendors, working closely with account planners and executives as well as other members of the Digital Media Department to ensure clients meet their goals. Campaigns are monitored and analyzed daily by the Digital Media Manager for the best results.
- Interfaces with other agency department heads/client service teams to keep projects moving forward on a timely basis.
- Tracks and compiles statistics for evaluation of results of online campaigns; recommends strategy changes and revisions where data indicates it is necessary.
- Working with the creative team, ensures use of the most appropriate, effective digital media platforms for each client/project.
- Participates in cross-functional team meetings to develop comprehensive digital media buys that are dynamically integrated.
- Conducts media planning research.
- Develops media strategies for digital placement, campaign recommendations and POVs working alongside other media team members.
- Conducts negotiations with media sales reps.
- Issues and updates insertion orders.
- Traffics ad tags and creative using 3rd party ad server tools (AdSwerve).
- Analyzes campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations.
- Develops campaign reporting with comprehensive data and language for clients.
- Presents to clients, as appropriate.
- Approves and/or resolves media invoices and settles any ad service fee or billing discrepancies with vendors.
- Assists in the execution of social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Participates in new business efforts, including Request for Proposals.
- Stays up-to-date and identify emerging trends; educating internal team members on relevant topics.
- Prepares digital media plans based on briefings from account executives.
- Prepares digital media schedules and keeps schedules up to date.
- Prepares media cost estimates and revises as required when rates change.
- Schedules and orders digital media space and issues change requests.
- Coordinates with Digital Media Administrator to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintains digital and/or hard copy media reference files (Canadian, U.S., International).
- Maintains contact with digital media advertising representatives.
- Maintains current working knowledge of programs and software, ensuring digital media department as well as individual staff members remain on the leading edge of essential technology and skills.
- Completes QA checks of campaigns to ensure accurate execution.
- College degree or experience in a related industry
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using Macintosh computers
- Ability to travel locally and/or to distant locations is required based on client and agency needs
- Ability to work independently using discretion and judgment in determining placement and timing of digital advertising placements; negotiating and executing buys; and analyzing results
- Knowledgeable in all types of digital media platforms
- Current knowledge in rapidly proliferating new media options
- Maintains appropriate skill levels in media-related computer software
- Experience in budgeting process, analytics and ROI reporting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working within an agile team a plus
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.