Digital Media Administrator
Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, is seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented Digital Media Administrator.
The Digital Media Adminstrator Digital Media Administrator will be responsible for distributing the media team’s workload across the department, maintaining awareness of and communicating deadlines, and assisting with essential media tasks. The Digital Media Administrator serves as the point of contact for incoming departmental requests and is responsible for negotiating timelines and scheduling deadlines.
The Digital Media Administrator also assists in writing ad copy, trafficking campaigns, pulling data, preparing client presentations, and reviewing campaigns for accuracy in addition to other media tasks.
The successful candidate has experience working in a fast-paced environment; has successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously; and possesses - or is willing to learn and obtain within the first six months - certifications for Google Analytics, Google Adwords and DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Interfaces with other agency department heads/client service teams to schedule and distribute tasks and keep projects moving forward on a timely basis.
- Compiles statistics for media team analysis; identifies and implements basic optimization opportunities.
- Periodically participates in cross-functional team meetings to develop realistic project timelines.
- Conducts research that supports development of media strategy.
- Utilizes internal workflow management software to compile essential information, update and inform stakeholders and manage tasks for the media team.
- Schedules and negotiates deadlines, as necessary, that consider needs of clients and Rinck internal departments.
- Issues and updates insertion orders.
- Develops templates and process documents that improve media team efficiency.
- Approves and/or resolves media invoices and settles any ad service fee or billing discrepancies with vendors.
- Assists in the execution of social media, search and display campaigns.
- Prepares digital media schedules and keeps media timeline calendars up to date.
- Assists in identifying and evaluating new vendor opportunities.
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintains digital and/or hard copy media reference files (Canadian, U.S., International).
- College degree or experience in a related industry
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using Macintosh computers. Willingness to obtain advanced knowledge of PowerPoint within six months
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of digital media industry preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Possess or willingness to learn and obtain certifications within the first 6 months for Google Analytics, Google Adwords and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with basica math, numbers and analytical tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly organized
- Experience working in fast paced environment with proven history of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneous
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.