Brand Project Manager
Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, has an immediate need for a hands-on, detail-oriented Brand Project Manager for our Lewiston, Maine, office. The primary responsibility of the Brand Project Manager is to manage all client campaigns through the project lifecycle, including scoping proposals and timelines, creating estimates, as well as managing budgets and work-back schedules. The Brand Project Manager works closely with the Production Coordinator to facilitate consistent communication between the agency’s Creative/Technology and Client Services teams, assuring the on-time delivery of all client campaigns. The Brand Project Manager role is responsible for being the agency advocate and effectively managing their programs on-budget, on-time and on-quality.
The Brand Project Manager works closely with vendors/contractors assigned to their campaigns, managing them within scope and budget, as well as assuring their components are executed on-quality (tactical) and on-time in support of the overarching campaign deliverables. An effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis, the Brand Project Manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience in a marketing agency or corporate marketing department
- Marketing agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing work breakdown structures, creating timelines and driving successful execution of milestones, on-quality, on-budget and on-schedule
- Experience collaborating with team members to create detailed project estimates aligned with proposed scopes of work
- Experience in project financial management and analysis
- Experience with Workamajig a plus
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.