Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients is seeking a detail-oriented, Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a full-time position in Lewiston, Maine.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the agency while managing front office functions and providing administrative support such as meeting scheduling, office event and meeting coordination, business correspondence, and office/kitchen supplies/equipment inventory management. The successful candidate will present a friendly but professional appearance and manner with an ability to be organized, multi-task, and think on the fly in a fast-paced environment. S/he is expected to extend this manner to the expert fielding of client calls and the efficient noting of messages.
- College degree or related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license required
- Good voice recognition skills and an outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- Works independently
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to multitask and function at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on Macintosh platform a plus
- Previous administrative support and/or ad agency experience a plus.
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job one is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
If you like what you’ve read, join our team.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We will acknowledge receipt of your application via email within 5 days. Qualified candidates will receive a request for more information or a personal interview.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.