Rinck Advertising, a full-service advertising and marketing agency with national, super-regional, regional and local clients, has an immediate need for an experienced and highly strategic Account Planner for our Lewiston, Maine, office. The primary responsibility of the Account Planner is to provide overall strategic direction for their clients’ business objectives, and strong brand stewardship for their clients’ marketing programs and initiatives. This includes collaborating with the Strategy, Creative and Production teams as well as agency Executives to develop program strategy and marketing plans, program architecture plans, overseeing the creation of creative and project briefs, and ensuring a high degree of strategy is embedded in all aspects of their clients’ programs.
Additionally, the Account Planner builds lasting relationships with their clients, negotiating resolutions to client conflicts as needed, as well as communicating regularly to provide ongoing strategic recommendations leading to consistent account growth and continued client profitability. The Account Planner works closely with the President, Chief Strategic Director and Business Development team to scope strategic solutions to prospects’ business and marketing needs to win new business.
- 7+ years of Account Management agency or client experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Marketing agency experience
- Thorough knowledge of agency capabilities/offerings
- CPG industry experience a plus
- Mastery in developing client proposals and SOWs
- Mastery in developing program/campaign goals and benchmarking
- Mastery of program/campaign and project financial management and analysis
- Skilled in managing client profitability
- Mastery in leadership of integrated strategy throughout client relationships
- Skilled in developing integrated marketing plans + budgets aligned with client’s business objectives
- Skilled in providing strong brand stewardship for clients throughout relationship
- Skilled in successful negotiations and conflict resolution
- Experience in maintaining C-Suite relationships and managing to a win-win relationship
- Proven success in growing business within respective clients
- Experience managing and successfully developing direct reports
- Experience with Workamajig a plus
Rinck Core Values
At Rinck, we have the best clients in the world. And the smartest. Job One is to listen to our client partners, truly hear their opinions, embrace their challenges and respond with strategic, results-oriented solutions that allow consumers to build a relationship with the brand. Brand Touch® is the way we frame the discussion and the way we create campaigns. Brand Touch gives our clients the tools to have that discussion with the goal of a desirable outcome... a sale, a convert, a lifetime customer. We work in a way that supports brands. And we know how to deliver on time and on budget with measurable results and ROI.
Our promise to our clients is simply, “You’re going to love what happens next.” If you are ready to make it happen, join our team.
- Great Cover Letter. Convince us.
- Resume. Give us a look at what you’ve done.
- Links. To your work.
- Salary Requirements.
- Please send to: [email protected] No phone calls please.
Rinck Advertising, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.